1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marvell Scott is in trouble: rape of a 14-year-old

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Sports medicine.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm speechless.

God, I hope none of this is true.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Scott is a New York state-licensed, nationally board-certified medical doctor, with an emphasis on preventive care and sports medicine. He is also a nationally-accredited exercise and performance expert who designs specialized fitness and wellness programs.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Seriously, the thought of 14 and 16 year old prostitutes is too disgusting and horrible to contemplate

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the first person to say that statutory rape isn't really rape. There's usually at least one.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, hell, people were lining up to post that until you cut them off at the pass.

8. LWillhite

LWillhite Member

Marvell Scott was one of the first big features I did in this biz.
    He's a Wheaton, Ill. native who went to high school less than a mile from Billy Graham's campus.
    I'm sickened by this.

9. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Pimps and (alleged) underage prositutes in Times Square? See, Disney hasn't taken over completely!

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And you're the one, it seems.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I've been on this message board since the beginning, and have read a lot of asinine things... many of which were written by me - don't ever recall this argument.

Draft saved Draft deleted