1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark your calendars- 4/12/39 is the day I'll die ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Behold ... the Death Clock!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Jan. 12, 2062

3. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

I ran mine as someone who was pessimistic. Then ran it as optimistic. I'll live 40 years longer.

I decided I'm going to be optimistic from now on.

4. Me too ... but of course I'll just fuck it up.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So I was going to die in 2034, but then I messed with that "mode" thing and changed "Normal" to "Optimistic" and I suddenly got 24 more years and am going to die two weeks short of my 98th birthday.

Damn, I don't think i want to live that long.

6. I couldn't do it. That BMI thing is bullshit. I'm supposed to be obese cause I'm 5'8" and 205? Not when you have some solid muscle in the chest and quad areas.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Cape, you're going to die on my 112th birthday. When you get up there, let me know what I missed.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Maybe you'll finally come to your senses and vote Democratic by then. ;)

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Did you mention you won't spank your children?

I heard those parents live much shorter lives.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Friday, March 17, 2051. I'll live to 78 years old.

I can't believe that I'm going to die on St. Patty's Day. At least I hope I get in some serious drinking before I die on that day.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nov. 14, 2059.

Just short of my 92nd birthday. Most of my relatives lived well into their 80s and even into the mid-90s (my maternal grandmother is 94), so I figure that number's about right.

At least I won't have to sit through one last presidential primary campaign.

(According to the sadistic setting, I died 3½ years ago. I feel pretty spry for a dead man. :D )

12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

July 23, 2031, which would make me only 63. It's total bullshit. I have insane longevity on both sides of my family, including more than one family member who lived past 100. Plus, you guys will just be getting over the loss of shockey and won't want to start mourning all over again. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted