1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

mark sanchez is a scaredy-cat....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Nov 9, 2011.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

jets pretty-boy, spoiled ex-usc qb asked bills cb not to rag-doll him near end of sunday's game. then this:

sorry if this is a db, but thought it hilarious enough to merit a repeat. speaks for itself. i can only imagine how much teammates/rex ryan are ribbing sanchez over this.
  2. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

The best part is not the flinching but when he gets thrown like a rag doll, gets up and falls again. Then he is called for holding.
  3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

This is why you generally don't ask your QB to block. It's like getting a punter to tackle.
  4. shockey

shockey Active Member

sanchez getting rag-dolled was amusing but far from lol hysterical. i don't expect any qb to have a clue on blocking technique. but the flinch was killer. an 'omg' moment. and what a blow to any footballers self-esteem and/or how his teammates view him. just a sissy-boy moment.
  5. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

The best part is when, you know, he won the game on the road to move his team into a first-place tie with the team he just beat.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yet, coaches will yell at their QBs for not sliding.
  7. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Someone has a crush...
  8. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

What can I say, I'm a sucker for white capri pants.
  9. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Saw this live, very funny stuff.
  10. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Neil Rackers would have taken him down a half a second after the flinch and not given him a chance to get a holding penalty.
Draft saved Draft deleted