1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark McGwire scoop coming + info & opinions (READ)!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John D. Villarreal, Jan 4, 2007.

?

Do you think Mark McGwire should be in the Hall of Fame?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Yes, but not first ballot

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  3. Maybe

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  4. No

30 vote(s)
    62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KP

KP Active Member

John,

Enough with the bullshit.

Did the program you had for McGwire include any form of performance enhancing drugs/suppliments/whatnot, either legal or illegal? What were they? Feel free to discuss the program you had with him.

Did Mark McGwire have the opportunity to take illegal performance enhancing drugs while not working with you? I find it awfully hard for you to say he didn't, because like you said, you had other clients, you can't be with the guy 24/7.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I truly hate that I know this, but Deion is actually spelled Deon on his birth certificate. Sanders added the "i" himself since he thought it made him look cooler or something equally stupid when he was in high school. I suspect Deion/Deon might have been one of those high school kids who shaved his football number into his head, but that's just a straight-up guess.
    But I doubt that John D. actually knew that Deon was the correct spelling.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

JOHN! -- Brevity! Jesus Christ!

(paging Starman... paging Starman...)

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Dude, I can't read that mess without my nails growing 3 inches between the time I start it and finish it. And at the end, I still don't have a fucking clue what your point for being here is. SAY SOMETHING SUBSTANTIVE, if you have anything to say, and remember, brevity is the soul of wit.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

My original point still stands -- stop the coy bullshit, drop your "big news" or move on. If educating us is what you're really about, that is.

What's your point in delaying? No wait, don't explain that, Webby doesn't have enough bandwith.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

And ps, somewhere Mark McGwire is begging you to stop helping him .

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Or maybe he's glad that someone is actually happy to talk about the past... and talk... and talk... and talk... and talk...

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I wish he would make good on his threat to restrict this earth-shattering news to the chosen few and exclude the rest of us.

Give it to Whitlock. For the love of God, give it to Whitlock.

9. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

To Bubbler et al,

Q.) "What's your point in delaying?"

A.) My answer still stands as before - I HAVE TO MAKE THE VIDEO

Q.) Why not post your info here &/or answer my questions now?

A.) Asked and answered. I don't want to. I will make the video as explained, for the reasons explained, and then be available for follow-up interviews after that.

Thanks again and have a great day!

John Villarreal

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Thanks, JDV.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

John, simply put, you're full of shit.

12. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

If Mark McGwire gets into the hall fame then, Barry Bonds would be a great fit to go in after him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.