1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark May is a moron

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herky_Jerky, Sep 3, 2007.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I dunno. Maybe the fact that he comes off as a guy that at least knows how to read a book.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

maybe.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Glad I'm not the only one who isn't real comfy hearing Holtz on the air. I didn't go to college (although I am now) so I've never had as much of a stake in college football as others. Consequently, I never really got a lot of Lou.

Last night's Clemson-Florida State game, though? I got me enough Lou to last until the next D-IAA (excuse, FCS or whateverthefuck they're calling it now) beats a Top 5 team.

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

http://www.gamecockssuck.com/SABYD.htm

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You must have missed the episode where Mark May said Notre Dame would be lucky to win one of its first six games and would probably win about three all year, while Lou Holtz said they were going to be as good as ever!

6. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

Well, yeah. May said Notre Dame would win 2 games; Lou said they would win 10. Reality is probably somewhere in between.

Draft saved Draft deleted