1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mark Madden at it again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Nov 21, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

If this was anyone other than Madden, I'd say Smizik was spouting a lot of party line here.

As it stands, I'll only suggest that Smizik might be spouting a lot of party line here.

2. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I don't know either person, but my instincts tell me to trust a columnist whose work is reviewed by editors as opposed to some guy who rants on sports talk radio.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No dead teenage girls Madden could go on the air to attack this time, eh?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He sits in the press box during the game, but refuses to go to the locker room afterward...

Wait...

5. danny_whitten

danny_whitten Member

He doesn't go to Steelers games. He has too many enemies in the pressbox, let alone in the locker room. He's a full-blown, overstuffed coward.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

I think I've seen him once at PNC Park. And that's in 6 years of the place being open.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, I hope so. We need to keep this going a while so we can get him on here. Let the man himself give us a demonstration of what a jackass really is.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You said it, brother.

Draft saved Draft deleted