1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marginal NBA-NFL talents rejoice: Kim Kardashian back on market

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I find her to be such an uptight asshole. I'm actually shocked at the number of people who have gotten it in her.

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Outing alert: Ace is a second-string wide receiver for an East Coast NFL team or a backup power forward averaging eight points per game with an NBA team.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Gotta be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway at this point.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

TMZ says Kris wants to save the marriage..Kim didn't want to live in Minnesota..doesn't she know in Minnesota we all take turns running for President..she could have been the next in line..a reality show in the White House..PITCH THE IDEA KRIS!

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Which Kris wants to save the marriage? The husband or the mom? Really - it's not so much a divorce, just a plot twist. Or maybe a recasting.

6. Guess her kneepads are coming out of retirement.....

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Kris Humphries is willing to do whatever it takes to repair his broken marriage -- telling TMZ, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

Kris adds, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/31/kris-humphries-kim-kardashian-files-for-divorce/

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Lets be honest. Men in the world of Kardashian are pretty much just accessories. Yet probably a little less valued than a bracelet or nice handbag.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maybe close to 100.

12. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Probably because he sees his chance of getting a paycheck this season dwindling and he wants to be able to have financial support until the end of the lockout.

Draft saved Draft deleted