1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Marco Rubio's success in last night's debate should terrify women'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I think rape and ripping out the beating hearts of the unborn are both bad. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

old_tony likes this.
  2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You may have abortion confused with an Indiana Jones movie. Was Kate Capshaw involved?

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Obamacare for all?

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

If that's the case, it was the voters that kept him from saying it, not some mysterious "quasi-religious corporate interests," with "marching orders delivered by storefront 'think tanks' and 'freedom' organizations."

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Can't say what Alma was thinking but that was my guess.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Funny how Slate is not concerned with all babies as its education columnist posts selfies of her flipping off her baby.

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

You must not have watched last night's debate. It was actually pretty well done, even if the moderators lost control a handful of times. They actually talked policy. Imagine that!

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

It didn't resemble an actual debate.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Well, I suppose that's true, but it was more of one than I have seen from the GOP so far. Just too many people up there right now to really have any back-and-forth. But they did at least talk about the issues.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

The candidates actually engaged one another quite a bit, I thought.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Certainly more than the moderators wanted. Was easily the best GOP debate of the bunch.

Draft saved Draft deleted