1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marbury goes AWOL from the Knicks

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by broadway joe, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Ewing testimony in Gold club trial is pretty memorable also:

"The girls danced, started fondling me, I got aroused, they performed oral sex," Ewing said. "I hung around a little bit and talked to them, then I left."

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Respectfully disagree.

"I want some more of that!" texted to the intern is much better than the truck line.

JMO.

3. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

That's not the way Isiah tells it. Of course, giving Zeke's recent history as far as truthfulness, I might have to buy Marbury's version on this one.

4. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

All very good stuff. Speaking of Ewing, there's also his "Yeah, we make a lot of money, but we spend a lot of money, too" during the NBA lockout.

5. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

See, a lot of guys would have just zipped up and left, but Patrick chatted for a while. He was always classy like that.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

yeah but as he testified he did not leave a tip. It was taken care of. Imagine the rap - this chick with a mouthful of Patrick's jiz and he wants to chat.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm LMAO after reading the last few quotes!

Maybe I need to go back to Red Lobster. [/IsaiahThomasinterviewwithJimRome]

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's fun to read Frank's stories and detect the utter disdain he has for that hunk of shit organization.

And that's a complement to Frank.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I saw Isola on NBA TV the other night, providing in-studio analysis. Isn't that a conflict of interest, assuming he's being paid to do this?

11. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's paid by the Knicks, he's paid by NBA TV. No more of a conflict than dozens of other beat guys turned talking heads.

Draft saved Draft deleted