1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mandy Moore on How I Met Your Mother next season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Aug 7, 2007.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Me too, I can't stand how she played Vinny Chase.

Seriously, she doesn't do it for me because she looks astonishingly like my sister.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

So your sister's hot, huh?

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's funny... Moore has a reputation as a total good girl, but meanwhile she's dated two of the guys who are considered among the biggest players in Hollywood, Zach Braff and Wilmer Valderamma...

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

All these replies and nobody has mentioned a cracker yet?

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I just like how Bob Saget, that dirty whore of a man, voices future Ted.
    That makes me laugh to no end.
    It will be interesting to see how they keep Robin around and as an active part of the cast.
    I don't know how many of ya'll watch BBC's Coupling, but that show reminds me so much of HIMYM. I for sure think the writers and producers were inspired by it.

6. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Well, HIMYM is a hell of a lot better than the American version of Coupling that lasted about three weeks on NBC a few years ago.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Darn...you beat me to it. I thought that show had potential, too.

I can't wait for HIMYM to be back on. I would think Robin will still be part of the cast. Wasn't Barnie's brother's wedding set in the relatively near future but after they broke up? She was still part of the crew then. If they could get past the awkwardness of her initial meeting with Ted and his attempt to cheat on his girlfriend with her, I'm sure they can smoothe this out, too.

I'm interested to see how Mandy Moore's character plays out, too. This seems well within her range.

8. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Was the blonde on BBC's Coupling in the NBC show of the same name? I saw her in a show as I was flipping through channels. Once I saw her, I stopped, but I never caught the name of the program.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I love the Web sites the producers of HIMYM have created.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_your_mother/slapbet_countdown/

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Coupling was some seriously good television. Watched three first seasons in a matter of a couple days on YouTube before it got yanked down.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That American version of Coupling was berry berry bad. :(

12. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

She could eat crackers in my bed anytime.

Yes I know, it's not the official cracker catch phrase of SportsJournalists.com, but I figured I'd pitch in.

Draft saved Draft deleted