1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mandy Moore on How I Met Your Mother next season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

from tvguide.com:
    Coooool. Have been rewatching the first season on DVD the past couple of days. My Mondays have been pretty busy, so I've been missing it alot lately. Have forgotten how hilarious the show is. Especially Swarley. This could make a nice addition.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Ome of the few decent comedies left on the networks... Moore will be a welcome addition...

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Mandy Moore did excellent work on Scrubs as well.

4. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

She was good as herself in Entourage too. She's a decent light comedic actress and a lovely young lady....in contrast to Jessica Simpson, who can't act at all.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I loves me some Mandy Moore.

(P.S. I listened to her recent CD, though, and it left me rather cold.)

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Really? I had heard it was decent since it was produced by the Weepies who are a really good singer/songwriter group.

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

That's so funny.

Great addition. She'll be wearing something slutty, that's hot.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

She certainly knows of enough colleagues on which she can base her new role.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Awesome quote, Bob. My favorite line from that episode is when she's in the bushes crying. J.D. turns to Turk and says, "You knows what weird? She's not saying, 'I'm so sad.' She's actually crying."

10. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I hope the other girl, Cobie Smulders, is still around. I think she's .... well, no Mandy Moore ... and I wouldn't exactly say "hot," but she is damn good looking.

11. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I loathe Mandy Moore.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'd probably go as far as to call this show the best live-action comedy on the networks. Scrubs and The Office would be Nos. 2 and 3. 30 Rock and Rules of Engagement would round out my top five...

The previews for CBS new show on Mondays starring Johnny Galecki from Roseanne and Kaley Cuocco from the criminally underrated "8 Simple Rules" look great...

Draft saved Draft deleted