1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Manager goes nuts in Lexington

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CentralIllinoisan, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

I can't believe he used "abortion" in a quote.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I can't wait to read about this in four weeks at minorleaguenews.com.

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I'm watching ESPNews in giddy anticipation.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's going to be on SportsCenter later...no, wait, that highlight has been yanked for a five-minute feature on a 2-year-old boy who uses the potty all on his own. They're interviewing him and his parents.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I've already seen it twice, and laughed both times. Like Izzy's super-kick and the Ryan-Venture ass-whupping, this clip will never get old.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The boy's a FRAUD!

7. Hammer Pants

I guess that would be better than a featch on a 2-year-old who still shits his pants.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's later this week.

In conjunction with their insipid top 32 quarterback countdown, they're also ranking America's top 32 2-year-olds in terms of toilet training aptitude. I imagine there will be a pants crapper in there somewhere.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

They just showed it again. Fucking hilarious.

10. Hammer Pants

Awesome! Fucking Awesome! Dude could use a little relaxation time with the Asheville hippies, ifyouknowwhatI'msayin.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

That abortion line is classic.

12. Hammer Pants

He'd be like the Peyton Manning. Goes in the toilet all year and then shits his pants in big moments, like when a bunch of company is over for a birthday party. But he's so good about going where he's supposed to most of the year, so you have to call him one of the best.

Draft saved Draft deleted