1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man U vs. Man City

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by micropolitan guy, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Any other predictions for the game this afternoon?

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Man U is one of those teams I treat like the Patriots, Lakers or Yankees. Sure they may lose and do lose. But for one game, I never ever pick against 'em.

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Man I could give a shit about either team.

ARSENAL TILL I DIE.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I'm going off of the grid to try to stay unspoiled and watch it at home tonight.

My guess is 1-1 -- United play for the draw and get it. Aguero and Rooney (PK) each score.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

Man U is my team, but I don't much care for the current squad. My feelings are best summed up by Rooney's hair plugs.

That said, I'm hoping for a big win today so Man U can maybe be the worst team to win the EPL. Other than maybe last year's team.

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Dislike both teams to be honest. Since it's at the Etihad, however, I'm guessing Citeh will win it, say 2-1.

7. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Man City can go screw, but as a Spurs supporter I want them to still have something to play for when they face Chelsea, so I hope Balotelli scores on a penalty after he baldly dives in the box in the 96th minute for a 1-0 victory.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Since somebody suggested it in the soccer thread, my man Giggs in Fergie time for the win.

Though I fear that porous back line will result in 3-1 Citeh.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

3 - 2 City.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Are people really calling it the Sprint Cup Series? They could just call it the Cup Series.

11. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Bore draw. At least one sending-off. Take the over on stoppage time.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That's easy.

Nationwide Series is a tougher call. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted