1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man Of Steal

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 3, 2006.

1. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Gee, think this prevent Coulter from being invited to venues in the so-called liberal media like NBC -- where she's been on four times (Today three, Tonight Show once) in the last eight months -- and presented as someone whose opinions should be taken seriously?

I'm not holding my breath.

Also, check out Glenn Greenwald's blog for a rundown of the truly breathtaking work done this weekend by Michelle Malkin, David Horowitz, John Hinderaker et al regarding a New York Times travel section story that supposedly provided aid and comfort to Al Qaeda.

http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/07/what-is-left-of-malkin-hinderaker-and.html

Think there's much discussion at MSNBC and Fox News about whether Malkin's and Horowitz's regular appearances should be scaled back? Is Howie Kurtz pondering whether Hinderaker is really fit to be on his CNN show, which he is almost every weekend?

I think we already know the answers.

2. Jesus H. Christ.
    The TRAVEL section?
    These are crazy people.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is that a theory or a fact?

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

OK, apparently I missed a reference here somewhere: If we're not referring to Coulter as the Man of Steal, then am I to surmise we are referring to this plagiarism pattern recognition software purveyor? Sorry for the dumbdown here (and please, easy on the insults) but I thought the original post was referring to AC

Draft saved Draft deleted