1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man gets DWI in a recliner

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by I Should Coco, Oct 22, 2009.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Good times in the land o' 10,000 lakes ...

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Okay, he might have been a danger to public safety, but you gotta admire the effort. Sort of like George Jones taking the riding lawnmower to the bar because Tammy Wynette hid the keys to all the cars.

And a motorized La-Z-Boy recliner with cupholders and a stereo? This guy's got a serious ride.

3. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

There's a guy in Cleveland that has a motorized sofa. Last year some people wanted him to give them a ride from the Muni Lot to Browns Stadium. He asked one of the officers at the lot if it would be ok. The officer told him it woukd be fine. Unfortunately an officer at the stadium was not in on the arrangement and issued him a driving award for driving an unregistered vehicle. A collection was taken up at the Muni Lot to pay his fine.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Eight or nine beers, my ass. Unless he drank them in about 30 minutes, there's no way that few beers registers a .29.

5. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/slideshow/ALeqM5hdnYesJUNi-0CBUdOmZ-NwpNMSQQD9BGC5VO1?index=0&ned=us

OK, it seems I am too stoopid to make this fucking link show up as a pic, so clink on the damn link if you want to see the sweet ride.

I will have a Packers prototype at the Packers/Vikings game next week.

Cash only, thank you.

6. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

What the hell is that in the middle? A cockstand?

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Steering wheel, maybe?

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

The National Hot Rod Association seat cushion is a nice touch ...

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I was in Wally World and saw an elderly woman driving erratically. I should've called the Sheriff who usually mans the doors for shoplifters.

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

here ya go:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

she was erratically driving IN wally world?

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Eight or nine beers and he blew a .29?

Either a) he's a midget; b) that's some strong ass beer; c) he's drinking beer out of a king-size container; or d) someone's lying.

Draft saved Draft deleted