1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Malzahn to Tulsa........Mustain next?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

This kid is so uncool he makes Ryan Leaf look like Joe Namath

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

nice analogy...

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

His mom has acted like a total bitch, but I don't think Nutt acted much better. He completely lied to those kids about what kind of offense they would run to get them to sign. He made this shitbed, too.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

That e-mail is pretty strong.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I really wish that Mustain had transfered to Nortre Dame so that he and Weiss and Jimmy Clausen could destroy one another in a Reservoir Dogs-esq Mexican Standoff of gigantic, undeserved egos.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

That e-mail is what many college athletes receive daily, especially when it's pretty easy to track down kids' e-mail addresses through a "stalkernet" or the fact that schools usually have a pretty regular format for e-mail addresses. His mom's whining about it makes this whole thing worse, though.

Is the e-mail message classless? Yes. I've received worse in my in-box, though.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yet some pretty vaild points, like expecting the starting job to be handed to him, afraid of competition, calling him and his mother a cancer and the comparison to Chris Simms.
    Fag glasses are over the top however; but valid if used in regard to Jimmy Claussen.

10. OneMoreRead

OneMoreRead Member

Arkansas fans have Frank Broyles to thank for all of this. Broyles had jones on for Malzahn because he thought getting Malzahn would get Mustain and receiver Damian Williams (he transferred to USC). Nutt didn't want Malzhan from the beginning. Nutt wanted Dallas Cowboys assistant David Lee last year. Lee officially became the Razorbacks OC yesterday or today.

People I know with Arkansas ties are glad to see Mustain and his mom go. If the Razorbacks can get Fort Smith Northside quarterback Kodi Burns, who might have verbally committed to Auburn, to go to Arkansas, Nutt will come out of this mess with a better team.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think it's nice that Beck forwarded that e-mail to the guy who wrote the book in which Little Mitchie called Houston a name.

Guess they're friends now.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Good ole Arkansas, still putting the fun in disfunctional.

Draft saved Draft deleted