1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mall shooting in Omaha

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why do people have so much hate?

How can people do these things?

I wish it wasn't so fucking cold in Canada. I'd do what my ex-girlfriend did ... move there.

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

And we've put so many fucking guns out there that we'd never be able to get them all back ... and it's not like our barbaric culture would allow that to happen, anyway.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

I am also getting sick of the people who get gift certs this time of year to turn in a gun.
    How about rewarding those of us not breaking the law?

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That's alright loveaby. Sxy, the OWH site is bogged down due to the hits they are getting. You're best bet is KETV, KMTV, or WOWT, they are doing live streams from Westroads Mall.

KETV received a note from the Sarpy Co. Sheriff. A woman walked into the Sheriff's office and handed them what could be interpreted as a suicide note from a 19-year old male. They are checking it out as we speak.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

How long before his Myspace page gets shut down?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Why do you hate America and our unalienable right to possess arms?

7. markvid

markvid Guest

It's just too bad that most people who have guns in this country wouldn't see that as sarcasm.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I know.

9. D-3 Fan

I seriously hope he didn't have one.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

He's 19, he's nuts, he'll have one.

11. D-3 Fan

...and check to see if he had a Facebook as well.

Off topic, Steve Czaban made an interesting point yesterday when he called Facebook, Myspace, Ebay, and email "The Four Horsemen" when it comes to putting anything or everything weird on line for people to read and see.

12. D-3 Fan

Mark, WOWT info: 19 y/o from Bellevue. Suicide note said "I'm goin g out in style." Sheriff is getting a seach warrant to search the house that he lived in, but not where his family lived at. They have spotted his vehicle at the mall and once the warrant is issued, it will be searched as well.

You called it: check his Facebook or Myspace to see if there's anything else.

Draft saved Draft deleted