1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making Blagojevich look like a rookie (SoCal county assessor arrested for meth)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by buckweaver, Jan 17, 2009.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_11463871

This story is just insane. Great reporting by The Sun. :eek:

Read more about:
    • His meth addiction, which according to the story, "stems from the years he has spent hiding his sexual orientation." Read more about him "taking trips to West Hollywood, Palm Springs and Laguna Beach to party and get high, where he would be unlikely to be recognized as an elected official."
    • His top assistant, a "young, good looking, astute and politically aggressive" 20-something male who was formerly manager of an Outback Steakhouse and is now charged with six felonies for destroying evidence. In between, he took trips to Seattle, China, Chicago and D.C., traveling together with Postmus.
    • His business partner, who "put in considerable effort to find a Russian mail-order bride for Postmus, hoping that a wife would give Postmus' political career more legitimacy and dispel swirling rumors that he was gay."

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

This guy's shady as hell, no doubt.

But man, Blagojevich was shaking down a children's hospital. It's hard to top that on the Dick Move Chart.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Another GOP closet case.

Knock me over with a feather.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Football, you're ruining my reading time with the "just a typical GOP" bullshit.

This is making my Saturday afternoon move a lot quicker. Go pick on someone else your size, big boy. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted