1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making A Murderer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JackReacher, Dec 30, 2015.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

That wouldn't surprise me. Wasn't there also a brother-in-law or cousin who basically had no alibi and was sleazy as hell? I can't remember - It feels like I watched the documentary a million years ago, but it was December.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I agree with this.

Keys just don't turn up 4 moths later, if they do how, incompetent are your investigators who missed them?

3. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

And quite convenient that it was found by Manitowoc deputies AFTER the outside investigators didn't find anything. I still think the crazy cousin or whatever did it and knew it would be easy to frame Avery.

I'm rewatching the series now, and Dassey's interrogation is just as infuriating as ever.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

But according to Old Tony, Dassey was free to walk out any time and didn't have to say anything. In fact he's just playing the system by now using the "Stupidity Shield".

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dassey's so dumb, I worry he may mistakenly confess again sometime in the future.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

He is obviously so smart that he is now playing the stupidity shield.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

On the bright side, there's a greater than zero chance that this not-so-coincidentally will precede a 93Devil re-emergence here.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I am a 1993 graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona Fucking State University and this makes me sick.

Go AFSU.

JC and YankeeFan like this.
  10. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Gold. Jerry.

Perhaps the best line on the page --

You must be a blast at parties.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Grace and Kratz can go fuck themselves:

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

There is zero physical evidence that Dassey's presence being there. What he confessed to could not have taken place.

Draft saved Draft deleted