1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Make Your Predictions: What's Next for Isiah?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Oct 2, 2007.

1. MoonoverMontgomery

MoonoverMontgomery New Member

Or a gangless homeschooler.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Typical Selena column -- more concern about clever turns of phrase than providing the reader with actual substance. I gagged when she called Charles Dolan "by all accounts" a "true gentleman." I gagged again at the suggestion that David Stern would likely have a talk with Jim Dolan's daddy to solve the problem. Amazing that she gets away with this crap.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Really? I was impressed by the revelation that MSG mgmt nixed a cockamamie plan to have employees step forward to say how much they love it there.

That's good reporting on short notice.

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Is not Thomas not associated with the NBA?
    Stern is going to come out looking like an emasculated tool.
    Roger Goodell would have issued a punishment within an hour of the verdict.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

How? Dolan was stupid enough not to settle with Sanders-Browne. He's going to try to buy out Isiah? The same guy who butchered the Brown firing?

6. markvid

markvid Guest

No, no, I meant settle with the woman.
    We started all of this just as the verdict was announced and we didn't know.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

But Dolan was stupid enough to take this to court. He should have settled with her when the story first broke.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Agreed.
    But it just seemed that her story (at first) had too many holes and that she wasn't well-liked at MSG.
    Dolan may have taken a calculated risk and it blew up on him.

9. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

He made a league go out of business, maybe he's just focused on making a team go out of business?

10. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

The Knicks should have folded by now with Isaiah running them into the ground. [/CBA]

Draft saved Draft deleted