1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Make sense of this news story

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ArnoldBabar, Jun 9, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Ayutthaya - A body of a 40-year-old man with a cobra carcass in his head was found on a roadside here Sunday morning.

An preliminary autopsy also found that Wiroj Banlen, 40, was wearing a condom although he was putting on his trousers. No semen was found inside the condom.

His body was found on the side of a dirt road in Tambon Lamsai of Ayutthaya's Wangnoi district at 7 am.

He was bitten several times by the snake on his right leg and on his cheeks.

His hands were clenching the dead cobra, whose body was bitten several times especially on its stomach.

The preliminary autopsy found scales of the snake in his mouth.

His body was sent for a full autopsy at a hospital.

http://nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/read.php?newsid=30075013

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

3. ArnoldBabar

So many questions. The dead guy had the cobra carcass IN his head? And does a cobra have a stomach?

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Demonstrates the journalism adage: If you're going down, take someone down with you.

5. I just had to add another pic that comes up (eventually) when you google WTF.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That guy is disgusting!

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

And I found this when I googled WTF:

[​IMG]

8. ArnoldBabar

Oh my everloving god. That can't be real. Could organs that small support a body that large? That dude must have died like 30 seconds after that picture was taken.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

OK, they can't all be garish:

[​IMG]

10. T2

T2 Member

Well, I assume they meant to write that the cobra carcass was in his HANDS. And of course a cobra has a stomach, though they probably were referring to its ventral side or "belly" instead of the internal organ.

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I think it's pretty clear he was trying to forcibly have sex with the cobra.

No means no.

Draft saved Draft deleted