1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Make IJAG Smile And/Or Giggle Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Apr 20, 2012.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It's Friday night ... it's the playoffs ... and I'm on the West Coast where I just discovered the FasTrip has a new walk-in beer cooler. What more do you want?

2. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Hope you made it through all the food and wine without any extracurricular hitting on anybody....

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

He opened the garage door about 10:30 and we downed a few PBRs and threw some bags until about midnight. Brown always drinks on weekend nights.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I DO miss walk-in beer coolers.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I don't wanna.

IJAG sucks.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

This story made me think of ijag immediately .... http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/about-the-time-i-was-reprimanded-by-ryan-fcking-gosling.php

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

In addition to crossing streets without looking in NYC, I know have to start riding a bike on sidewalks in Toronto.

RYAN GOSLING, WHY MUST YOU BE SO EXPENSIVE TO FIND?

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

That story made Care Bear smile and giggle. And decide that Mr. Gosling should play Mr. Grey in the movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted