1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Made of Honor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

It's one of those movies I will always watch if it's on. I did catch something this time around: In the credits, Paula Abdul is listed as the choreographer. Which means she came up with the African mating dance.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Dempsey needs to make a movie where he shoots people. The more the better.

And while we're on the topic of movies that look like they suck, I nominate Baby Momma.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Amen on Baby Momma, brother. That looks like a heaping pile of poo.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

And yet, it's getting good reviews on rottentomatoes. Or was earlier today.

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

You all should be ashamed for not mentioning this masterpiece yet:

[​IMG]

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

So Made of Honor is made of fail? Go figure.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Y'know, it's funny. I've watched Grey's from the beginning. And I've seen all the spoofs of Grey's, too. The overwrought characters, the deep brooding looks.

And somehow, I still think Dempsey's a decent actor.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Can he start with himself?

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Speaking of really awful chick flicks, I watched 27 Dresses last night. I don't know why. I just did.

I know why. Edward Burns is neat-o. And the leading love interest is pretty darn cute, too.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Damn, dude.

11. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I saw a trailer for "Made of Honor" back in January, when I saw "Juno" at the theater.
    Went back to see "21" last week, and there was the MoH trailer again.
    To see the same trailer three months apart (unless you're talking about a summer blockbuster with trailers waaaay in advance) means its release was probably delayed. usually not a good sign.
    I have good vibes about "Baby Mama". Amy Poehler as white trash = comedy gold.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I read the movie reviews of Baby Mama, and it does seem that they put the funniest stuff in the previews. I write this as Tina and Amy are staring at me from an ad at the bottom of the page. It hurts gals, I love you both, but the movie doesn't look very funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted