1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madame Chairman, the GOP casts all its votes....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Jan 22, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

A-Fucking-Men, my brother.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Alley, you're absolutely right. You could be a fucking Senator for all I know. And I don't really care, anymore than you should expend energy to figure out what or who I am. This is a board, a free board, where all kinds of remarks are made, and if I've changed names once or 20 times, I'm certainly not the first or the last to do so. Who really cares? All I know is that the majority of people in this profession, and I once thought sports writing was the escape route from the liberal newsroom, have been groomed by liberal thought. Those that have escaped that are making a very good living because mainstream America yearns for that voice. Why are the airwaves loaded with conservative talk shows in comparison to the handful of liberals?

And those people must know something because the typical liberal reaction to anything raised from a conservative is generally the response you all give me on here. Do I love it? Absolutely, WINDU. It's as good as talk shows, and it's interactive without waiting two hours to talk live. So keep on keepin' on. But don't bullshit yourself about me getting the only reaction of this type. Lyman and others get ripped too. I just hit more nerves. And "closet homosexual" and other childish names come not from me.

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

This post should suffice to keep anyone from bothering with this mental midget from here on out.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I really feel like he bobbled that reply.

It just didn't head in the right direction.

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Funny, I don't think "closet homosexual" is a childish name. Why do you?

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You're a child, Windu. Pure and simple. In emotional maturity anyway.

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

That didn't answer my question. Take another swing.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh, in your case, it's probably an encouraging compliment. To me, it's sexual harrassment of an unwelcome nature, not to mention about the farthest delusional remark from the truth you could utter. Too bad you aren't in my workplace. You'd be explaining to your "partner" how they're going to be paying the bills for a while.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Chickenfucker.

That's a childish name.

Closet homosexual is merely an apt description.

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

1. called me gay.
    2. Made sure everyone here knows you're not gay.
    3. called me gay.

All in one post, and I'M the child?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Me thinks your personnel department wouldn't think so, Zeekee.

But again, this is a chat room, and for that, you have to be thankful.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Don't think so. How does "partner" mean gay?
    Defining it as an "encouraging compliment" only suggest you don't see it as being unfavorable.
    Swing and a miss.

Draft saved Draft deleted