1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madame Chairman, the GOP casts all its votes....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

How can you possibly know liberals resort to this? You haven't actually confronted anyone with truth, other than some long, drawn-out insanity that makes perfect snese in your deranged little mind.
    [/quote]

Oh yes I do. Everytime the thread resorts to sixth-grade behavior, it's like what happens in Washington when the Dems have no real answer. It becomes a war of personal insult. You can't help it. You just learn from your masters.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yawn, you and several other conservatives have resorted to the same tactics, so color me unimpressed when you start throwing around terms like "masters".

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'd like to know when you idiots have heard a conservative talk (and I don't mean a psuedo-conservative on the democratic side) who you feel has made sense. One who you haven't slipped down the scale of decency to insult personally. Not anyone on this site. I'm talking Republican leadership in Washington.

Hell, you even turned on the best Democrat out there, Leiberman, so I doubt you could find a legitimate conservative Democrat you like.

I'll check back in a week or two to see if you've been able to come up with even one. But then that would take a commission to study it, so maybe three weeks?

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

My daddy taught me never to shoot at fish in a barrel. Yawn is just lining them up for us but I'd rather stay in a good mood.

Your name is appropriate. You get old and boring quickly.

5. Thank you for agreeing to meet me, Yawn. You won't regret it. I'm hoping one day we can go to Boston and be wed. I love you.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

OK. Four weeks. And Ellis, yeah, I know it's hard to find real men amongst these guys. But groveling and desperate flirting won't get you anywhere with me, pud. Not even with that fake vagina.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Mrs. Yawn is laughing right now.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

9. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

From The Hill:

And I'll bet that in none of those five previous races did the ruling party face the same kind of fatigue among the electorate that the Republicans will in '08.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

That doesn't mean Clinton will win the election.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Rudy G will carry New York.

Hate to rain on your parade, but he's the trendbuster for you.

I'll check back on the thinktank's progress in a few hours. Still think it will take weeks. Fenian will have to convene everyone.

12. dog428

dog428 Active Member

What's the appropriate psi level for Mrs. Yawn?

Draft saved Draft deleted