1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madame Chairman, the GOP casts all its votes....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Jan 22, 2007.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

Your point is beside the point. Your words spoke volumes.

2. I do have a volume problem occasionally. ("This one goes to 11.") No worries.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Volume II:

Printdust is a moron.

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Does printdust remind you of anybody? Hmmmmmmmm

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You don't think that bobblehead/Yawn/MLB2005 has somehow CHANGED NAMES in order to continue his or her trollery, do you?

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Cue the rave music and start the montage: We need CSI Moddy.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

So Printdust...I presented my evidence which I feel trumps your claims. That being said, why have you shifted your argument to a pointless debate with Zeke and F_B? Focus, man, focus.

8. printdust

printdust New Member

Some things in life are just that, pointless.

I don't see anything to counter in your post. You said the majority of the cutdown was with Clinton. And in truth, the set-up of military bases prior to all the cuts was based on a somewhat antiquated WWII strategy.

But there was enough stuff floating around during the Clinton years about the military's feeling about him to support where I was going.

9. "Feelings" not enough, especially if a lot of it is ginned up by the noise 'n scandal machine that was running on high-test from 1992-2000.

10. printdust

printdust New Member

Well, you know, Washington would be much better place if all those machines were disassembled and rebuilt into something a little more productive.

Draft saved Draft deleted