1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Madam says she supplied hookers to Louisville basketball recruits

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ace, Oct 2, 2015.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And before anyone gets too indignant, let's remember our history: The winner of the Texas vs. Texas A&M game back in the day were comped by boosters at the Chicken Ranch.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

That ain't my history.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You're just jealous you didn't play football for the Longhorns or Aggies in 1957.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That's different. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Or a hooker.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Pitino now says he's not going to ACC media days. I'm Not a good message.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

The ACC should have stayed a basketball powerhouse conference. Look at what all the bozo newcomers are doing:

FSU - won the league something like 14 out of 15 years after joining; lowers the conference IQ; crab legs.

Miami - The U. Enough said. 58-0 is a bit fun to pile on though.

Louisville - boats and hos. Got the hos, just need boats now.

Boston College - meh.

Syracuse - sucks and football. An absolute awful place to live in the rust belt. Their sports probably is the only thing that keeps the suicide rate down. Cuse is also the only team to have a lacrosse title vacated (1990), because the coach's wife co-signed a car loan for one of their best players. NCAA vacated their 1990 championship, demanded the trophy back, and Syracuse refused to return it to the NCAA. It became "missing" and is now supposedly buried with the former coach. Anyone got a backhoe? Sleaze.

VA Tech - lost to Duke, DUKE!, in football yesterday. They shoot horses, don't they?

8. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

I know, right? Who needs those three national championships?

Vombatus likes this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Yes, should have stayed with blue bloods like UNC (fake major programs), Duke (Sup, lacrosse team?), NC State (When I think class, I think Chuck Amato), Virginia (didn't one of their lacrosse players murder a female lacross player), Wake (who gives a shit?), Georgia Tech (who gives a fuck), and Clemson (A misplaced SEC football team if there ever was one).

Vombatus likes this.
  10. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Duke (Sup, lacrosse team?)
    You mean, Sup bitch, who is now in jail for muder who falsely accused lacrosse team?

old_tony, heyabbott and Vombatus like this.
  11. Vombatus

I forgot to make fun of Pitt.

12. Vombatus

And one really dumbshit DA in Nifong.

old_tony and cjericho like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted