1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mad Men Quiz

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Jul 23, 2010.

1. Here's a new Mad Men quiz

http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=1027&p=1

I got 10 out of 12. I'm kicking myself over one I missed and the other was a total guess where I had no clue.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The only Mad Men I've ever seen was a two-minute clip someone posted where they pointed out it was Flo from Progressive in the episode.

I got 2 out of 12.

I got Draper's real name because I was reading the thread today and someone said something about him being Dick Whitman, and I got the number of affairs by blind guess. :D

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

12 (sheepishly admitted).

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

10 out of 12, missed if it was first basic cable to win best drama and the theme song creator's initials.
    Gets my psyched for tomorrow.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

11 of 12 (no idea who wrote the theme song)

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

7 of 12. Not bad considering I only really started watching the show during the third season, and I don't have every character's name down right.

7. Theme song tripped me up too.

Not like the guy is Barry Manilow or something.

8. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

I got three wrong. I can't really defend my position, obviously, but I do NOT consider Bobbie Barrett to be a full-blown affair, although it was more than two nights. She was just a (admittedly complicated) amusement.

Draft saved Draft deleted