1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MacBook Air

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Kid Bro Sweets, Jan 15, 2008.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

plus you can get an ethernet cord for an addition $29

really, mac laptops (the g3 powerbook that was a brick that i used to have) were the first to get rid of a disc drive (as did the imac) and now it's standard

for baseball beat guys, this is a thing of beauty

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

because it's a phone and it's portable and you can't always get access to a wireless network

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh look everyone it's Mr. I drive both ways to work with the windows rolled down listening to FM radio without a cell phone in my hand because my old car phone with the antenna on the roof works just fine. I'm so much cooler than everyone else with their hippin and their hoppin and I only feel the need to remind you of this on every thread about cool stuff that I'm too cool to own. Yeah. Yay me. Look at how great I am, feeling the need to remind you of it. I'd keep talking but I have to go play my long-playing records at home. The kids keep talking about 8-track tapes but they're just trying to be cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted