1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

M. Night Shamlamadingdong's not fooling anyone anymore

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 12, 2008.

1. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Hey, he's up to 13 percent! :D

2. At least I used it in the proper context.

3. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

My favorite line from a critic so far:

the true disaster on display in “The Happening” is Shyamalan’s career hitting rock bottom.

http://losangeles.metromix.com/movies/movie_review/the-happening/453504/content

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's from Scrubs, DC. BYH (and I) have an unhealthy obsession.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

So was this guy just pulling the wool over our eyes with The Sixth Sense? I haven't seen it in ages, so I don't really remember what I thought of it, but his movies just generally suck now.

I'd almost rather watch a Michael Bay movie (yecch).

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

ALLEGEDLY

7. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

Unbreakable and Signs are his only movies that are worth watching.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

His mother gave him a few sympathy votes. Either that or if you stare at a turd long enough, it'll eventually start to smell like cinammon buns.

9. Well, I'm not a Scrubs guy, but I meant that I used "so did your face" in the proper context. BYH used it improperly earlier in the thread.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Does that really surprise you?

11. Well, if he took more than eight seconds to post, he wouldn't have that problem.
    Of course, he can't do much for more than eight seconds, so I guess I'm asking a lot.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's all about expectations, DC. When it comes to BYH (and here's when that jerk laughs because I wrote "come" and "BYH" in the same sentence), you've got to go in with lowered expectations. Life is easier that way.

Draft saved Draft deleted