1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LVRJ posts NSFW Pacman Jones video

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 17, 2009.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I was sitting at one of our local malls last night, hanging out watching ESPN on one of the HDTV exhibition centers they have.

NFL Live comes on, and shows this, with bits fuzzed out, basically in its entirity.

And I'm sitting there thinking, it's 4 p.m., I'm sitting in the middle of a mall with families milling around, and this is on the air?

Bizarre decision by ESPN.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

That was incredibly tame. Seriously. Boring in fact.

3. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd even do it for good looking ones. I completely fail to get "making it rain."

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

Those were not ugly women by any stretch of the imagination. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I see that after more than 10 months of unemployment, and it's hard not to throw up.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Clearly was not the A team of strippers.

Take away pacman and video had the feel of a National Geographic documentary.

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I prefer to take it to a new level and "make it hail" by throwing nickels with the B list talent in that video.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yeah, most strip clubs are. They're fucking <i>strip clubs</i>, after all. They're not writing the Magna Carta in there. They're dark, filled with awful music, half of the women are on drugs of some kind, half the men are drunk, and they smell like a combo of smoke, sweat, hairspray and the sale bin at Bath and Body Works.

They're boring and disgusting.

This video is yet another fine example of hip-hop culture. It's done such wonders for America.

9. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Funny.

10. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

You're right, because strip clubs didn't exist until hiphop came around.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

They were classier when it was a fat old white chick up there with cottage cheese thighs and she was twirling her garter as the sailors yelled "take it off!!".

12. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

LOL!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted