1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LVPD vs. Jose Canseco

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, May 22, 2013.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, this is all odd.

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/5/22/4356082/jose-canseco-something-involving-rape-happening-or-maybe-not

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Roid rage?

Definitely deserves its own category.

3. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Canseco. Vegas. Drug. Women.

What could go wrong?

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

On the case.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Was Mario Lopez with him?

6. Quiet Man

Quiet Man Active Member

"Subsequently, he tweeted pictures and the phone number of the supposed accuser..."

Terrific.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

This didn't prevent Canseco from making his debut with the independent Fort Worth Cats tonight against a team managed by his brother.

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/mlb/texas-rangers/story/Jose-Canseco-brings-his-act-to-Fort-Wort?blockID=904955&feedID=3742

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"You guy have to realize one thing: I don't have to rape a woman," Canseco said. "I think it's ridiculous. We're putting together polygraph examinations and trust in me, the truth will always come out. And when I do these polygraphs, it's almost laughable for an individual to say I raped them and drugged them at the same time."

Jose still knows how to talk shit. And what are the odds that he's juiced again?

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"I could've cleaned up the game in three months by myself because I'm the one who basically educated everybody and became successful in using steroids in the point in time. I would've gone to every club and said, 'Guys, it's over. Stop it right now. That's it, we know what we're talking about, it's got to end.' I could've cleaned the game by myself but Major League Baseball decided to do what? Use me as an example and get me out of the game to send a direct message to the players."

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The side effects of working out with JDV are virulent and long-lasting.

11. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Any day with a JDV reference is a good day.

Waiting for some conspiracy the-world-is-out-to-get-me theory to be pushed by Canseco

12. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

Canseco passed his polygraph, so I doubt he'll be charged with anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted