1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lush Naked Day At Work

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KG, Aug 27, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2008/08/27/naked-packaging-naked-employees-is-lush-the-ultimate-green-p/

Hurray for them for wanting to promote green living, but there are other ways they could pull this off. I still find it hard to believe that something like this could occur in the U.S. without a significant number of arrests.

Besides, if they are that worried about the environment, why waste all the textiles to have the "Ask me why I'm naked" aprons ordered for the event.

The embedded links within the story, as well as the video are NSFW.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Why do those cameras keep focusing on the soap??

3. KG

KG Active Member

Because those are real people's hinies poking out of the aprons, not like the highly tailored ones you see in the movies.

4. dooley_womack1

Well, I'd still rather see them than the soap. I did notice one of the women cheated.

5. KG

KG Active Member

Yeah, she was small enough to wrap the apron all the way around to cover up. Wouldn't work for me. I have a ghetto booty that would poke right out the back.

On a serious note though, did this really happen in the U.S. today, or is this just hype to get Lush some attention?

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Boodie is proof that God is benevolent and wants us all to be happy.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Three seconds into the video and yeah, you got that right.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think I would call in sick. Nobody's wants to see my ass nekkid.

9. KG

KG Active Member

I would call in too. I don't like getting out in a bathing suit, let alone nothing but an apron.

10. writing irish

I'm sure there are guys who would worship both of y'all's asses. Not simultaneously, of course.

11. dooley_womack1

Oh, you'd worship 10 asses at the same time, especially if they were ice-cream asses.

12. writing irish

Can't deny that without empirical evidence to the contrary, dools. You're probably right.

Anyway, I thought this thread was going to be about drunk naked people going to work. Which would be odd, except for certain types of dancers.

Draft saved Draft deleted