1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lowes capitulates to the Bible thumpers .

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Poster C can disagree with Poster B, who disagreed with Poster A.

Doesn't mean Poster C agrees with Poster A.

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Damn it!

I can't do story problems with Roman numerals!

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Wait just a damn minute... The LEARNING Channel? I thought it was The Loser Channel. Slap my ass and call me Said.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

For some reason this made me laugh really hard.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Poster B can also use The Button on Poster C, instead of responding to his kettle/pot trolling.

6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

If there's a blue-collar, even "redneck," area of San Diego County, El Cajon and the town right next to it, Santee, are definitely it. I don't believe the description is as ridiculous as you think.

7. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Well, after reading this thread, I'm definitely all in on the boycott. Of course, it's easy for me to say so because I'm hardly a handyman or DIY freak, and there isn't a Lowes anywhere near my area.

As an aside, I always held nothing but positive connotations of the word "family." It's really pissing me off that these intolerant groups are co-opting the term for their organizations.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

Doh! Missed that. :-[ :D

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Algebra should have been a clue that teh Mooslims were up to no good. And Lowe's undoubtedly didn't see a second of this show before deciding.

10. printdust

printdust New Member

It's more naive, simple-minded liberal bullshit.

They honestly think they'd sit down with a radical, talk about how they admire algebra, their history, and then the rags would ask, "Who among you is military?" then off with the head. Then, "Who among you is gay?" Gone with the head. Or maybe they'd go first gays, then military. They hate both. Then they'd use what's left as suicide bombs or just break in new swords with them.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"The rags"?

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You know, sand n... the sand is near!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.