1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love on the Internets: Looking for input UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Magic In The Night, Nov 19, 2008.

1. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

There was. With a nice cabernet, I understand. I'm a white wine girl, so I spent the night with pinot grigio or beer in my hands.

2. I agree. I no longer care how or when I meet the person for me. When I find the right one, that will be all that matters.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

And when you do, it will be so obvious you'll wonder why you bothered with all the drama. Took me longer than most, but when it's right you'll know. If you have to think about it, that ain't it. Move on. Life is short.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You've met me! Come on! :D

5. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

It won't suddenly hit you like a ton of bricks after you've known the person for a while?

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Not in my experience, and it seems like when you listen to people with great relationships tell their stories, they always knew from the start. Of course, there are no rules for these sorts of things. It would be so much easier if there were!

7. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Seriously, it took me a long, long time. But I knew, really, after that first phone conversation although I kept telling myself it couldn't be. When it's soulmates, there is no doubt. Right from the jump.

8. Indeed, how could I forget?

Draft saved Draft deleted