1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Loudest Man Wins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SoSueMe, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Berman's worst critics acknowledge Prime Time worked. He and Jackson did an outstanding highlights show.
    TV being TV, NBC looked at Prime Time and said. "Well, if their show worked because of one loud guy, we'll have FIVE loud guys! Clear off another shelf for the Emmys."

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Be careful with the size or the whiny-ass "these nasty curse words are too big and someone 75 feet away in my newsroom might get offended" police will come here and whine like Terry Holland...

3. bige2you

bige2you New Member

Every time Shannon speaks, I'm reminded why I purchased TiVo. Ive gave up on the notion that I can understand him on the first take. When he talks , it sounds like there's something in his mouth blocking his tongue from moving.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

All I know is, I suffered permanent hearing loss when I shared an elevator with Berman seven or eight years ago. Probably doesn't end the thread, but it needed to be said.

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

I don't know what we're yelling about!!!

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I like the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted