1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lotsa Luck Getting to Work In Beantown This A.M.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 15, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Mostly because they're completely worthless alive.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't understand why the authorities are required to do anything except move them out of the way.

3. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I love that the barrel is stamped with "CAUTION: Moving barrel will cause injuries and prevent disengagement."
    Doesn't look like it.
    I think it would have been a boss move to bring down two chainsaws - one with a chain, one without. Saw some shit with the chain to prove it's working, then pretend it stalls out. Grab the one without a chain, get it going and see how long it would take for one of these degenerates to scream and run.

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

There's nothing more american than a protest. Unless it's for something I disagree with politically. Then it's treasonous.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Are most protesters ugly?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Take away their ebt and college financial aid.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Those barrels need to be stored somewhere. There is plenty of swampland in New Jersey for them.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Get the barrel up on one of these:

[​IMG]

Get a truck with a lift gate, and haul them off to the local hospital's ER. I'm sure they all have good health insurance.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm with Poin. Move the barrels to the far edge of the emergency lane, well out of traffic, then leave.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

12. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

Not the police, but the highway maintenance crews should have simply picked up the barrels, moved them to an empty lot in a bad neighborhood and left them there. No arrest, no police involvement, just pick them up and move them.

You want to sit around with your arms in a cement barrel? Fine with us, just do it off the highway.

Draft saved Draft deleted