1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost's Fox running for office?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Okay, I apologize for the misleading topic, but it's a little slow around here today. Saw this on CNN, in which Matthew Fox does a total character assassination of... Matthew Fox.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/11/people.matthewfox.ap/index.html

2. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

It's still early, obviously, but this is the stupidest thing I've heard today.

3. Killick

another reason he seems like a fit for public office

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

why do people care what celebs have to say? i just don't get it.

just another example of a self-involved actor being given a forum. when he was doing nothing between "party of five" and "lost," he couldn't get arrested for skinny-dipping. now i should care that he enjoys it? oh, my life is soooo much better now. ::) ::) ::)

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Ditto.

6. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Lost is really awesome, though.

Just for the record.

7. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I read today Lost is coming to an end. Possibly after next season.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

At least three years too late.

Shockey makes a good point about Fox: This dude did NOTHING between Party of Five and Lost. I mean, his IMDB bio just has a huge giant gaping hole there. He was struck by lightning twice. He should shut the fuck up and be a decent guy about it.

9. Killick

My fear is they'll end the damned thing without a full explanation. Not that I'm a huge fan, but I follow along. And before they close the door, I'll want some answers. That said, if not for the boasting tone of this Fox missive, I would have thought it pretty cool. Dude laying out his faults. Instead, it's "Look what a rat bastard I am! Ain't it great?!?!"

Draft saved Draft deleted