1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost: The Final Season (Premieres Feb. 2)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

From Michael Ausiello's column over at Entertainment Weekly:

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Spoilers!

There's actually a lot more information on the nature of that episode over at spoilerslost.blogspot.com

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Jensen is out of his freaking mind. The treatment he gives an episode of Lost in 24 hours is practically a doctoral thesis. I don't think even the producers give this whole thing the kind of thought he does.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20352243,00.html

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Word.

I kind of wish he would cut the whole "Hey, look how smart I am" routine and just critique the episode for what it is, how it played out and what he thinks it means going forward. No need to dust off the ol' 1940's fiction novels, just tell me in laymans terms what you think.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I don't know though. I mean, if you want that, you can read Sepinwall or Maureen Ryan. I can't get through some of Jensen's recaps, and I do think Lindelof must read some of them and laugh when he sees shit explained on a much deeper level that he ever imagined when he was writing it, but I appreciate the deep thoughts because I think some of them do connect. It's clear Lindelof and Cuse agree with a lot of what Jensen writes because they've given him more access and more interviews and more insight than anyone who writes about the show regularly.

6. NDub

NDub Guest

I haven't read any spoilers and I won't. But I think if you think just a little bit about this episode, you can come up with what it's all about.

7. NDub

NDub Guest

Oh, and just to clear it up since I didn't read anyone clearly write it, LaFleur was Sawyer's name when he was head of security in the Dharma Initiative from 1974-77. I think I read The Others, so I just wanted to clear that up.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I hope you guys don't consider it a spoiler for me to say that I am more excited for the upcoming episode than any non-finale episode the show has ever produced.

9. NDub

NDub Guest

Tonight is going to be epic.

Here's Doc and Dan's Totally LOST for the week. Rebecca Mader makes an interview appearance. She's hot.

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20313460_20313475,00.html?bcpid=45063709001&bclid=64100614001&bctid=73368385001

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

GREAT EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why do I love seeing Hurley speak Espanol at last??

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Holy. Crap.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Damn, that was great. I'm a little confused by Hurley being able to see Richard's wife. Maybe it has to do with his 'insanity'?

Draft saved Draft deleted