1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost: The Final Season (Premieres Feb. 2)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jan 20, 2010.

1. NDub

NDub Guest

Still blows my mind that people were or remain confused or don't understand the ending.

I have a feeling a lot of people think like this interviewer.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/21/3030913/damon-lindelof-on-lost-on-the-verge

If you've got 25 minutes and you claim LOST fandom, then I suggest watching this interview with Lindelof.

I'll always defend the show.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Um....check the last page there bucko...kind of how this all got revived.

3. NDub

NDub Guest

Well, shit, I went back and thought I read 2011, not 2012, on that reviving message. My bad, bucko.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Don't worry! Whether or not this thread went back in time is not important. What's important is how it made you feel, irregardless of logical inconsistencies and sloppy writing within the thread. At some point, Alma will show up, put his arms around you and say "Let it go. Let it go." And then some posters who seemed important years ago, but sacrificed themselves so this thread could continue, will reappear in the end, and there will be hugging.

5. Johnny Chase

Johnny Chase Member

LOST just went two seasons too long. The first two seasons was some of the best TV I've ever seen. Seasons 3 and 4 were good. Seasons 5 and 6 were awful.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

That would answer the sock puppet posting in black font.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So in other words, Doodah and Freq are the Nikki and Paulo of SportsJournalists.com?

8. NDub

NDub Guest

OK, that made me laugh. Nicely done!

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

LOL Props for that.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

All will be revealed in the bonus commentary tracks, available exclusively on the SJ/LOST Special Edition DVDs!

11. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Really fun read.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8670609/alan-sepinwall-origins-lost

12. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Very cool read to get a behind-the-scenes look at how the story took its shape. I knew it came together very quickly, and at times you can tell they were making shit up on the spot, but it did work.

I'm watching the reruns of the series on FX right now and I think I'm enjoying them more now that I know how it turns out. I'm noticing little subtle things that give away plot points in later seasons. It's fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted