1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

lost season 4 trailer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Eagles1 in London, Dec 19, 2007.

1. http://www.pagesix.com/story/your+first+look+lost+season+four

new lost trailer...sorry if this is old news but this just made my day--i can not wait until jan 31st..

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Saw this last night on ABC, and I couldn't believe how much they're giving away. I guess tough shit for anyone who still wanted to watch season 3 -- how pissed would you be if you were in the middle of watching the season on Netflix or something and this commercial spoiled one of the greatest end-of-season shockers in TV history?

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

True. They should have warned people a commercial like that was coming on next.

But do you really think they showed everything?

Hurley with all those crosses!!! WTF

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Wow ... great trailer. Has me excited for the new season.

I like the addition of Private Oppum as a sinister guy from the boat. Looks like a role he might really nail.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I think they were OK -- OK, there's going to be some possible rescue scenario next season -- up until the last 10 seconds or so, when they show that last scene from season 3 that gives so much away.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Come on, guys, if you found the time to see it by now, six or seven months later, well, you're never going to find the time.

I have no problem with it.

7. 93Devil

Does it?

It just shows that Jack and Kate somehow make it off the island. It makes no mention of why they did meet that night which is what I really want to know.

What excites me is MORE LOCKE!!! And I also really hope he is not the reason they met that night.

8. Saint Lou

Saint Lou Member

Can't wait.

9. theotherap

theotherap New Member

I can't wait! But silly writers strike. I hear only eight episodes have been completed. And the show is moving to Thursdays! If The Office comes back, the two shows will be on at the same time! I don't know what I'm going to do. I love both of them.

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. 93Devil

Wait, The Office, CSI Vegas and Lost at the same time?

Lost will be at 10 and put ER out of its misery.

12. i think the crosses are old--i'm pretty sure they buried all the dead castmates over the yearsin the same place and "roped" off the area with individual sticks...

i noticed around the 1:00 mark, you see Jack's dad sitting in a room and placed in a position similar to when they showed jacob...i doubt they are giving away that much in a trailer (could be a dream, etc) but still pretty cool

Draft saved Draft deleted