1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost finale (5/29)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, May 29, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Okay, I give up. Who's this Jeremy guy that in the casket and who visited Walt? I looked on imdb.com, and don't find him anywhere.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Where is everyone? Thought paople would be jumping all over this thread.

Hmmm.

Okay, seems were not to know who Jeremy Bentham is. Name harkens back to an English philosopher who championed utilitarianism in the 1800's. Sounds to me that it's Ben. I don't see any of the other folks from the island chosing that name.

Also: Death toll. Michael? Check. Jin? Check.

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I'm not writing Jin off yet.

4. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

Since this appears to be the spoilers thread...

I can't quite express how glad I was they didn't kill Desmond. One of my favorite characters ever. I figured he was a goner as soon as we met the C4.
    And that scene with Sun and Jin and the freighter was about the most traumatic I've ever seen on network TV.

5. That was a traumatic episode all around. Two very brutal murders and an explosion that killed ... a lot of people.

6. Best line of the episode (and maybe the season): "Checkmate, Mr. Eko."

7. jps

jps Active Member

Yeah, so, due to a series of failures, I missed the first, oh, 20 minutes. Got in with the Dynamic Duo in the station and Ben blowing the crap outta whatever was on the other side of that door. Caught on that the ship blew ... but anyone help me out with a quick Clifs Notes type outline of the first half of the show? (Assuming I didn't have a complete failure tonight and the show was a two-hour finale.)

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Was this the series finale?

9. jps

jps Active Member

season, ky.
    at least, I assume.
    were it for the year ... not the way to go.

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I can see where the title of the following thread, "Lost 5/29" was tough to identify as being related to this episode:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/56593/

DTGDTN! :D

11. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

DTGDTNOIAGTPMPACBIRLMPAIRDWTBNP.WISICJWTBDPWOOPIYUT?
    (Delete this god-damn thread now or I am going to piss my pants and cry because i really like my pants and i really don't want to buy new pants. Well, I suppose I could just wash them, but does piss wash out of pants if you use tide?)

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I don't even want to think about the time you put into that.

Draft saved Draft deleted