1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Lost" Answers....Do you want???

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by qtlaw, Aug 24, 2010.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/24/lost-epilogue-delivers-answers-galore/?hpt=Sbin

A "mini-episode" is included in the Season 6 DVD. Initial reaction was nice, but now not sure if I really want to rewatch an entire year.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I don't like this on two levels. First, I don't want to have to pay for answers -- I watched every episode for 6 seasons and don't want to shell out cash to watch answers. Second, of what I read, its nothing but non-stop answers with minimal plot. Which goes against the very nature of the show.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It's been up on the web. It's got some plot, it's cutesy, and the "answers" are to more minor questions that people kinda wondered about (mostly involving Dharma). I liked it, but my understanding or appreciation of the show wasn't changed by it or anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted