1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost 5/15

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, May 16, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

and jps, the trip is finished. tis beautiful here.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Or if she's in Korea.

But yeah, if the island moves and he is left behind, that is just as grief-worthy.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

sorry, i couldn't remember if they were korean or chinese. my point exactly, though, if the island moved and there is no way to get back, then jin is as good as dead. also, i wonder if in sun's mind that it is her father and jack that killed jin. the whole thing about the chopper not going back because of low fuel. there hasn't been a lot of interaction between sun and jack in the flash forwards and only hurley came to korea to go to the gravesite. maybe the reason kate and jack split is sun's doing.

4. jps

jps Active Member

not bad, my friend.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Maybe he's just lost in time.

6. jps

jps Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. If I really sat down and tried to theorize this show, or constantly rack my brain by studying theories online -- which is what my fiancee and her best friend do constantly -- I think I would jump off a cliff.

It's a fantastic show, but I've taught myself to just sit and wait for the next episode and go from there.

8. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I like to think about it, talk with some friends about it and even read the occasional online theory. But to think that I have any idea what is going to happen is laughable, so at the end of the day all I do is look forward to the next one.

9. I'm the exact same way. I'll talk about it, but I can't pretend to know what I'm talking about.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

my alternate theory for sun's other person to blame: her future child. maybe sun wanted to stay with jin on the island so they could be together, but since she's pregnant she can't stay or else she'll die. so she leaves and promises jin she'll return. i'm also guessing she is pumping a lot of her dad's money to either ben or to do a penny-like search for jin.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Oh, and here is my girlfriend's theory on what is going on:

Draft saved Draft deleted