1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost 3/5/08

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Mar 6, 2008.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

See ya guys after the show

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

It cannot top last week.

If it does...

3. Ok, just throwing this out there as I watch the episode:

I have long had a debate in the office that Juliet is more attractive than Kate. And I think the way she looks in this episode is only making me think that more and more.

OK, back to the show.

4. anyone else think we're seeing michael next week?

5. without a doubt.

this episode was just 'eh', especially compared to last week. I don't think we really learned anything we didn't already know, except of course...(spoiler)

Penny's dad is the one looking for the island, which makes sense after last week's auction.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

They're both attractive. Kate looks better than Juliet when they're both haven't showered for several days, but Juliet narrows the prettiness gap when they are both dressed up.

I agree, the show itself was so-so. I guess I really can't expect to get blown off my feet every week, so I give them a pass on this one.

7. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I thought it was interesting that the two people who were supposed to be killing everyone on the island according to Ben actually shut off a device they claimed he would use to kill everyone on the island.

8. ifilus

ifilus Active Member

Are we supposed to believe that it was just a coincidence that those two arrived at the power station right in the nick of time to turn off the device?

Or did I miss the explanation.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Ben's going to claim that because he already used it to kill all the Dharma villagers. He's probably afraid they've come back to get revenge on him and take over the island. He's trying to use the flight survivors as his own protectors to save his own butt.

A couple other questions I've wondered about. 1. What happened to all the kids who the Others kidnapped? Where are they now? and 2. Why haven't any of the Others tried to rescue Ben yet? I know they don't necesarily trust him, but he did have some followers? Where are they?

And that, my friends, concludes my 400th post.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I got the impression the warning stuff was caused by Faraday trying to render the gas inert. It wasn't going to be released if they didn't show up. But by trying to neutralize it, they were risking it being released.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

The time travel stuff was starting to make my brain hurt a little, so I appreciated a more straightforward episode. And that was a beautiful bit of misdirection in the open -- Juliet talking about being a celebrity so we think it's a fash forward and she's one of the Six, only to reveal it's a flashback.

So if you believe Ben's version, maybe he's trying to wipe everyone out on the island because he thinks that would be better than Widmore turning them into the world's biggest freak show.

I'll be really impressed if the mystery freighter person is anyone other than Michael. Who could it be that would be truly shocking? Mr. Eko? Charlie? Walt? Some kind of duplicate Ben? Maybe it's Nikki or Paulo. :)

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Juliet has a nice rack. Kate has a better face.

I'd rather wake up next to Kate though. She probably doesn't have cottage cheese thighs. Juliet does. Goodwin told me.

Draft saved Draft deleted