1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost 3/13/08

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mannheimadler, Mar 13, 2008.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think the official version is that the baby Aaron is the "sixth." Quibble if you will. I doubt Michael dies this week, the actor hasn't even worked off his airfare yet. My bet is Desmond, given the beard/no beard episode of a few weeks back and his purpose (introducing the time travelling dreams/ making the phone call to Penny/ getting her dad to fund the expedition to the island) has largely run its course. Though I did read somewhere that the actor who plays Sawyer and his wife sold their home in Hawaii in the last month or so...

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

They had a podcast before the last episode, in which they said "we'll see you after the episode "Meet Kevin Johnson." That's this Thursday.

Terry O'Quinn (John Locke) and his wife have made their permanent home in Maryland after a couple of years in Hawaii, so I'm not sure anything can be read into Sawyer moving. That said, who knows?

I am starting to think Aaron might be the sixth. Michael would be the only other logical choice at this point, and since they advertised kate's episode as "another of the Oceanic six will be revealed" and Kate was revealed last year . . . . I guess I was really rooting for Jin and Sun's happy ending.

One of those speculation Web sites theorized that the six were all people who were far from the hatch when it imploded in a haze of electromagnetic energy at the end of season two (that electromagnetic energy helping lead to desmond's little episode two weeks ago). Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley were getting captured near the shoreline, and Sayid, Jin and Sun were traveling along the shore in the boat. Therefore, they won't be freaking out when they leave the island due to being far from said energy. And that's why only they could leave.

I have no guess as to who dies. I already got twisted around enough by the Oceanic Six.

3. Giggity

Giggity Member

The more I think about it, the more I think Jin is, in fact, dead. Reason being, he got some measure of redemption, which characters seem to do before they get killed off.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I think Jin's reunion with Sun and his daughter would be one of the great moments this show could produce. It would probably top the Christmas Eve call. I don't think they would take that moment away from the viewers.

He's alive. Don't discount that he was sure he knew the gender of he child.

5. Giggity

Giggity Member

I'm not quite following on that point - what do you take that to mean? Some sort of time-travel angle?

6. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

What about Michael's son? Does he not get off the island? I found it difficult to believe they'd leave a little boy to such doom.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Yes. I think Jin's future self has connected with his constent and thus giving the current Jin some vision into the future.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Then everybody would know Kate had a baby at home during her trial. She acted like it was a secret when dealing with her own attorney and when doing the plea deal with the DA.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I do not think that Aaron is the sixth, he was not on the plane, Claire gave birth on the island.

Draft saved Draft deleted