1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost 2/28

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Feb 28, 2008.

1. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

Another link to Frequency, which I haven't heard anyone mention yet: Elizabeth Mitchell, who plays Juliet, played the mother in that movie.

Take it for what it's worth.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Like I said, it's complicated.

Basically, the theory goes the island is in a time loop where nothing ages. It entered that loop in 1996. But somehow people there can communicate with people off the island who aren't in the loop.

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Right, but Alex aged. That would seem to disprove the theory.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I haven't read the theory, but maybe it's only adults who don't age. That could explain why Walt has aged exponentially (older ghost Walt) but the rest of the Losties have not.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Maybe the freighter is just on the other side of the International Dateline?

Whatever happened to the Big Foot?

Desmond is going to die. There is no way they shot him looking all Barry Gibb and then cut his hair off and gave him a shave and expect to keep going back and forth.
    I liked the show better when it was just normal people reacting to an odd situation. It's getting harder and harder to keep all the stories straight as they relate to the Big Picture.

What if D O G spell CAT?

Draft saved Draft deleted