1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Los Angeles area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by RonClements, Nov 4, 2019.

1. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

Hey there, I will be in the L.A. area for a week from Nov. 26-Dec. 2 and would like to pick up some freelance work if someone requires assistance covering a game or event that week.
    I've been a working journalist since 1999 and have covered the NFL since 2009. I also wrote a book called Home Run On Wheels after traveling in an RV to all 30 MLB stadiums in 2018. Proceeds from Home Run On Wheels will be donated to foster care organizations.
    I last worked fulltime at Sporting News in Charlotte, but left to do the baseball trip. I'm now working on a second book - A Sports Fan's Guide to Route 66 - and that trip is wrapping up in Los Angeles during the aforementioned week.
    Let me know if I can be of assistance.
    Thanks
    Ron
    314-536-1402
    ronaldclements@gmail.com

2. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

Bump for the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl. I will be there all week if anyone wanted coverage of players from their area.

Draft saved Draft deleted