1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looks like we're saying "Eff you" to Israel

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You know I'm just fucking with him. I made my legitimate point in my previous post.

2. printdust

printdust New Member

Well you got the right president for that job, an Islamic sympathizer who humbles himself before its leaders.

See: BOW, Saudi Arabia

3. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

The sequel to: Hold hands, Saudi Arabia

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

As long as Hamas has written into their charter their desire to extinguish Israel, I say they should build where they want.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'd also like someone to tell me the Palestinian's historic claim to the land.

When was the great period of Palestinian rule? What were their great accomplishments?

Who was their best King/ruler? Did they mint coins, pass laws or ever demonstrate a hold on this land?

6. YankeeFan

I also like this post from NR's "The Corner"

7. YankeeFan

Oh, and btw, it looks like I missed your point. You were pointing out the obvious that Arabs do live peacefully, without harassment, and with the full rights of citizenship in Israel.

I thought you were being sarcastic -- and wrong.

Looks like we're actually on the same side on this.

8. RagingCanuck

RagingCanuck Guest

How much more anger can Iran, for example, feel from the US? You're already at 11. It's an irrelevant comparison.

9. hickory_smoke

hickory_smoke Member

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

I'm a big supporter of civil rights, just as long as black folk know there place.

I mean, they shouldn't push things and insult their supporters by moving into white neighborhoods or marrying white women. That would be going too far.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

From Hamas charter:
    Article Fifteen: The Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine is an Individual Obligation
    When our enemies usurp some Islamic lands, Jihad becomes a duty binding on all Muslims. In order to face the usurpation of Palestine by the Jews, we have no escape from raising the banner of Jihad. This would require the propagation of Islamic consciousness among the masses on all local, Arab and Islamic levels. We must spread the spirit of Jihad among the [Islamic] Umma, clash with the enemies and join the ranks of the Jihad fighters. The ‘ulama as well as educators and teachers, publicity and media men as well as the masses of the educated, and especially the youth and the elders of the Islamic Movements, must participate in this raising of consciousness. There is no escape from introducing fundamental changes in educational curricula in order to cleanse them from all vestiges of the ideological invasion which has been brought about by orientalists and missionaries. That invasion had begun overtaking this area following the defeat of the Crusader armies by Salah a-Din el Ayyubi. The Crusaders had understood that they had no way to vanquish the Muslims unless they prepared the grounds for that with an ideological invasion which would confuse the thinking of Muslims, revile their heritage, discredit their ideals, to be followed by a military invasion. That was to be in preparation for the Imperialist invasion, as in fact [General] Allenby acknowledged it upon his entry to Jerusalem: “Now, the Crusades are over.” General Gouraud stood on the tomb of Salah a-Din and declared: “We have returned, O Salah-a-Din!” Imperialism has been instrumental in boosting the ideological invasion and deepening its roots, and it is still pursuing this goal. All this had paved the way to the loss of Palestine. We must imprint on the minds of generations of Muslims that the Palestinian problem is a religious one, to be dealt with on this premise. It includes Islamic holy sites such as the Aqsa Mosque, which is inexorably linked to the Holy Mosque as long as the Heaven and earth will exist, to the journey of the Messenger of Allah, be Allah’s peace and blessing upon him, to it, and to his ascension from it. “Dwelling one day in the Path of Allah is better than the entire world and everything that exists in it. The place of the whip of one among you in Paradise is better than the entire world and everything that exists in it. [God’s] worshiper’s going and coming in the Path of Allah is better than the entire world and everything that exists in it.” (Told by Bukhari, Muslim Tirmidhi and Ibn Maja) I swear by that who holds in His Hands the Soul of Muhammad! I indeed wish to go to war for the sake of Allah! I will assault and kill, assault and kill, assault and kill (told by Bukhari and Muslim).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.