1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking good, Bjork!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Apr 29, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

I was actually looking for Bjorn Borg. Don't tell anyone.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I've always thought Bjork was hot. She has great cheekbones and those Scandanavian features. She's just kind of tweaked. There's a funny video of her attacking some press person/photog in Japan, I think. Try to find that. It's totally out of the blue, like in an airport or something.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thanks, IJAG. That's it! :)

5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Why yes, yes I would. If only to add another chapter (or two) to my future best-seller.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

if she would grab her crotch she'd look like Roseanne

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Nice legs in the infamous swan dress (NSFW):

http://www.silverscreentest.com/koala/eucalyptus/bjork.jpg

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Bjork has always been different, but wow did that outfit look tacky.

p.s. Does anyone else remember CBS' coverage of the NCAA Tournament one year in part because they used The Sugarcubes' "Hit" as the song going into and coming out of commercial breaks? Wish I could remember which year it was. I want to say 1992 or 1993.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't know. Maybe instead of a heavy or light flow month, she's having a wacky fun flow month.

Oh those Icelandic chanteuses! They're so kitchy!

10. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

"Are you Icelandic or retarded?"

11. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Um, I was there at Coachella for the show on Friday night, where she headlined.

She took that off after the first song to reveal something cooler and more sedate.

In all seriousness, though, Bjork puts on one of the most amazing shows you'll ever see. I've seen her five times, never the same show twice. In Friday night's show, she was backed up by a ten-piece female horn section that also did backup singing choir duties.

Gigography and more pics here:

http://bjork.com/facts/gigography/sub.php?id=34

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

This is such a wild video. It's like a trapped animal snapping or something. Very scary. That's not a woman you want to piss off, for sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted